Property insurance protect losses to the insured’s property due to accidents such as fire, typhoon, explosions,
earthquakes, water pipe breakages, etc. Property includes buildings, furniture, decoration, machinery and equipment, goods, personal belongings, etc.
Marine insurance can be divided into
1. Marine Cargo Insurance: Coverage for loss of goods subject to external factors in the transportation of cargo
(Including marine, air, land, and consignments)
2. Hull Insurance: Coverage for loss of vessels itself or third parties from accidents caused by natural disasters
or accidents while navigating on the sea or in the harbor. It cover tankers, cargo ships, cruise ships, river boats,
private yachts, and marine motorcycles.
Comprehensive insurance is a combination of all essential needs of an entity and any mandatory requirements
required by the law, which can be described as simple but comprehensive insurance policies to all SMEs. The
1. Property All-risk and content protection
2. Business interruption protection
3. Protection of money loss
4. Third party liability protection
5. Employees’ Compensation Insurance
Comprehensive insurance can be divided into:
a. Comprehensive Office Package Insurance
b. Comprehensive Shop Package Insurance
c. Comprehensive Industrial Package Insurance
d. Comprehensive Catering Package Insurance
Contractor All Risks Insurance
Contractor All Risks Insurance cover losses caused by natural disasters and external factors in construction,
maintenance or renovation work resulting in loss of principal party and third party’s life or properties.